Tuesday 26 April 2011

Great Dixter

Whilst traversing around glorious Kent I had time to nip over to Great Dixter, which is just across the border in East Sussex. The sun was putting on a jolly old show of it, and the temperature felt rather more like a midsummer’s day than late spring. Unfortunately, we could only hang around for an hour or so, but nevertheless this was long enough to wet my appetite for the placement I will be completing here in August.








What is a garden without a cat?

4 comments:

Diane at My Cottage Garden said...

Such a pretty flower. Beautiful photography there, too, with the light shining through and showing the viens of the petals!

Funny thing...you left me comments on two posts (cause I got them as emails), but they don't appear on the blog. Actually last one was there a while ago (about my cat) but now it is gone. I'm not sure what's going on there.


I really enjoy your blog.

Unknown said...

Hmm, not so sure about the crocs in the pool at Dixter - a bit tacky! But it's a great garden which I try to visit once a year. It should be fantastic in August, so have fun - but watch out for those crocs!

Jordan Jackson said...

I've got to agree, the crocs are tacky. And what about all that clippery?

Bertie Bainbridge said...

The crocs are certainly unique!

Bertie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...